View Single Post
Old 16th March 2015, 10:00 PM   #99
Lindentree1

Thumbs up Re: My wife of 16 years wants us to split

Quote:
Originally Posted by N654563 View Post
Hi all, well I have a bit of a positive update for you all. My OH has told me that she knows it would be wrong for her to end it and she wants us to try again. She said that she knew that she would regret it and that our problems were not just me and that she has issues too which cloud her judgement and confuse her and make her want to run away from her problems. We have had a really great week, spending a lot of time together, going out and talking lots. Although I know it is early days and is 'work in progress', the signs are there that we can make it work again and be happy. Obviously I am over the moon and it has made me value everything in my life so much more and to take some positive steps to be a better person.

I know that a lot of you are struggling with your own situations at the moment but I thought sharing some good news on here might be a good thing. Thank you to everyone who has given me support and advice, you have really helped and I appreciate it.
That is fantastic, N.! So happy for you. I'm glad your time away had such a positive result. Wonderful. : )
Lindentree1 is offline   Reply With Quote