View Single Post
Old 13th June 2012, 07:41 AM   #8
jan2012

Re: would be grateful for prayer

forever i am so sorry for what you went through, for all those years while your husband did nights, that must have been so hard. i did find that very helpful, what you said, and what it would be like for me if i was a single mum - i am taking that seriously, and i know in different ways it will be a lot harder, for many of the reasons you have mentioned.

but that is not the reason why i am wanting to leave. its the way in which he speaks to me. fundamentally, i believe he is not treating me right, he is disrespecting me on a continual basis, he is ranting and raving in my face if we have a disagreement, and usually once a week, driving me out of my own house as a result of this, and usually i have a panic attack. i have tried everything to stop this, tried saying can we talk later, i need some space etc etc etc. unfortunately the counsellor says its because his mum was also like this.

so when we have a disagreement about anything (including when i ask for help) he will be horrible to me. now if he just said no, or was out working for the day (which he works every weekend - and it is hard but i actually enjoy it more becuase i don't have the stress of him about) it would be hard but easier for me to manage. but with him speaking to me like this - i cannot handle it. it is breaking me down ,wearing me down, affecting my health, and my energy and my mood. and it is not a good atmostphere for a baby to grow up in.

yes i do want to have hope, and i understand hope being a helmet - that makes perfect sense as everytime i lose hope i feel everything is lost. but i know i need change.
jan2012 is offline   Reply With Quote