View Single Post
Old 7th May 2011, 10:54 PM   #6
1aokgal

Re: Pls dear god help me..........

Hi Dawn...

So sorry this is a hard time for you. It is sometimes difficult to understand but times of testing means that as one door closes, another will open. These are hard times with many out of work and in the US many have lost their homes in foreclosure, floods and disasters who must begin anew. They lost everything they worked to earn. There has not been such hard times since the depression of my grandmothers' time. So you have a lot of company in heartache and sadness of loss.

I experienced the loss of my home and everything of value years ago with divorce and job loss. People were kind to me and I got a few breaks. I had a belief system that kept me from breaking down and just giving up. Time passed as things turned around and became better. The only place to go was UP. I was at the lowest point. Broke, afraid, and in a panic for our survival with two young children and little training for life.

There was a strength I did not know I possessed despite the problems. There was working two jobs for awhile while I attended college and improved training. One day you will look back on this bad time and realize God holds you in his hands and it was all a plan to move forward.

Last edited by 1aokgal; 26th July 2011 at 05:05 AM.