View Single Post
Old 1st August 2006, 04:25 AM   #11
duckbreaker

Re: Wife exposing herself

LAST FINAL REPLY

Thankyou for all your help and kind thoughts.
The final outcome is I have now left the home.
As you advised correctly I did not give the rewards when she had her 'moments' was not hard for me to take such action.
Situation on her behaviuor has (in my eyes) got worse. She has now signed for Boob surgery and taken £4000 load without my knowlege for the op. She wants hair implants & face 'job' to the eyes. Found her now wearing pelmets for skirts when ever she can. I love her good looking legs but this short in public and friends makes me feel 'uneasy' for a word.
Milkman (bless him) he must be such a happily married man. He now gets to see her in the lounge window topless (lights on, opened curtains and standing at the window) even with me in the house. She finds it so funny. says she is just having fun and teasing him. I have even thought of going out to appolagise for her behaviour.
She is now 41 (going on 14). I have had such long chats to try and understand her and explain that she is going through this 40 thing of 'am I loosing my looks', 'am I still atractive to men?' tried so much to reassure her and I want the person inside for ever the outside is still perfect. she just blanks it.
Tried to explain that when all this 'make me look younger' thing is done. How is she going to prove it works?
In gentle conversation I explained that this sort of action could find me leaving her. she responded with "I don't want you in the house anyhow".
So here I am. The next chapter of this great adventure called life.
Thanks for all the help.