Thread: Threesome?
View Single Post
Old 9th December 2013, 10:49 PM   #22
chosen

Re: Threesome?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibraLady View Post
I find alot of people want immediate gratification in their marriages and as soon as they dont get that for five minutes, that seems to be the green light they need to cheat.

On the flip side, I will play devil's advocate and say that people also need to be aware of changing after they get married. The same freak your wife/husband met is the same freak they married and looked forward to enjoying forever. And to turn into some watered down house mouse is just plain cruel........and opens the doors for others to step in.

What you wont/dont do for your spouse, another person will.
However we cant go against our own moral values and sense of what is and isn't acceptable just to please our spouse. There are limits and boundaries.
I would have run a mile from a guy who was into that sort of skewed sex, because I know that to me, sex is only for one man and one woman with complete faithfulness on both sides. I suppose you knew about this before you married him, and you have done it yourself in the past, so its no big surprise for you, but this sort of thing will be a disaster for the marriage(as it was with his first one).

I am assuming that he think he will get an erection with another woman there then? I would be interested in what he may say if you suggested that another man comes instead, probably not so keen then.

Last edited by chosen; 10th December 2013 at 07:37 AM.
chosen is offline   Reply With Quote