View Single Post
Old 12th October 2015, 09:53 AM   #12
chosen

Re: Bored & Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by biker View Post
Someone told me my comment was shallow and cruel, which is why I said I wasn't surprised, to be honest I expected that. It seems that a man can't comment on a woman's weight or figure. Just the other week a friend of mine was told by his wife that he is over weight, and " could stand to drop a few pounds" this comment was made in front of a few of us, yet nobody said she was cruel. Seems a bit double standard to me. This is all kind of irrelevant, as during a conversation about us trying to get out and do more together, she broke down and confessed to sleeping with her boss for the last 3 years!!!! I've no idea what to think or do really at this point, but hey, what can I do.
OH dear. Thats why God wants us not to neglect our spouses sexually for this very reason, so they are not tempted. I suspect she felt very rejected and neglected. Most women dont go into an affair for the sex alone, but for the attention and love. She would have know that you didnt fancy her and she sought that love elsewhere. The husband is the wifes mirror, and if he doesnt love and accept her as she is, she feels bad about herself and how she looks, so is vulnerable to another mans attention.

As for the comment on her size, you married her at that size, but thats irrelevant now isnt it. .

Last edited by chosen; 12th October 2015 at 09:58 AM.
chosen is offline   Reply With Quote