View Single Post
Old 10th October 2015, 10:58 AM   #7
Raymond

Re: Bored & Confused

From the keeping fit question I see it as NDY in that you can do that without her. She is not stopping you. I play tennis and swim on my own but we walk together. It shouldn't come across as a way to fix her.

I think Ralf is correct in that you may not realise what you have. Don't wait until you lose it to find out. You have a lot but need to work on yourself first and hopefully your wife will pick up something. Bored people are usually boring but it is in our own hands to do something about it. Watching TV every evening will not help for a start. I am sure you can find better things to do. If you do watch choose what you watch rather than passively sitting there and letting the TV take over.

With regard to sex I think you are missing the point and being a bit selfish. Your wife could be feeling rejection for all I know. If she is happy fair enough but I suspect that she has sexual needs which it is her husband's job to fulfil. Rejecting her sexually will only exasperate her self image which seems bad enough from what you say. She may need to lose a little weight but your love of her should not depend on that. You need to work at loving her and not totally relying on what you feel. Didn't you make some vows about that at your wedding? All marriages need work on them.
Raymond is offline   Reply With Quote