View Single Post
Old 9th October 2015, 11:48 PM   #6
Lindentree1

Re: Bored & Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by biker View Post
Thanks for the replies so far, there are some good points and comments to be thinking about. I'm not surprised by the shallow and cruel comment, to be honest I was expecting it. What does surprise me though is the two comments about cheating and withholding sex. Cheating has never entered my mind, going down that road is not going to solve anything, and would just cause even more problems. The withholding sex comment, to withhold something, you must first have it, or in this case want it. At this point in time I don't want it, I have no interest in sex, be it with my wife or otherwise.
Thanks for the clarification; I'm glad you don't want to cheat.

Since you are upset about your job and feel like leaving your current life and have lost interest in sex--do you think perhaps you are in a bit of a depression?

ETA: You also said you were playing the tired card--so if she is asking for sex and you are not agreeing you are indeed withholding it for whatever reason. And I stand by my shallow and cruel comment. If you married her the way she was why is she not good enough all of a sudden? That sounds strange to me.

Last edited by Lindentree1; 10th October 2015 at 08:10 AM.
Lindentree1 is offline   Reply With Quote