Thread: Baronness
View Single Post
Old 23rd August 2011, 03:45 PM   #44
1aokgal

Baronness

Dear Chamomile..

I address this to all of our posters and we become like family.

We all know the forum is a helping place. We can post, in a concise manner about our basic problems. I don't believe in high drama long posts with every thought and feeling (diary style) posted. I don't read maudlin tragedy poetry, which is depressing to some, because that is too personal and serves no purpose. Maybe we can keep this place for encouragement for all?

I know when here it is for an exchange of ideas for a positive experience. Don't burden me with your every family argument or negative experience because that doesn't add a positive thing here for anyone. This forum is not a substitute for psychiatry or counselling, as we are not professionals, though we might come equipped with education and experiences that are helpful to others.

Let's not depress others with our sad problems played out like a production. Let's stop thinking like a victim, immersed in a drama, and see what is possible to change with some input from others. When we have ideas, we can share them. Sometimes a fresh approach makes things better. I just don't like to see all the negatives of anothers' life posted here like a trunk of woe dumped on the rest of us. Let's not compete for attention because we all live with some problems.

I think you understand I mean this respectfully for all.
xxxxoox

Last edited by 1aokgal; 26th August 2011 at 12:10 AM.