Thread: A bad few days
View Single Post
Old 22nd March 2015, 06:58 PM   #4
sambrooklands

Re: A bad few days

It is hard to get away as our son is so demanding. My wife does not trust anyone else.
We moved a few years ago 500 miles away from my family, to live near my wifes family partly to help with our son, however she does not trust them to take care of him.....
I have a well paid job, so my wife does not work. As well as that, i do all the DIY, most of the housework, and most of the cooking as well, so I am always shattered. My wife has seen the doctor regarding bad PMT so maybe some treatment here may help with her energy levels.
I just can't get this OW out of my head. I know it is wrong, I know she is probably flirting and enjoying the sport of it all, but I have always been rubbish with women, and cannot read this situation at all. I find her fun, amusing, and can talk for ages with her. I kind of find her physically attractive too. She had been single for 10 years (same age as me, 40) and If I were single, or if my wife had forced me to leave last year as she did I would ask this ow on a date. I just want it to all stop. I bought my daughter a new bike this morning on the spur of the moment to help ease my guilt about all this. I am wanting someone i cant have, and who would probably be a disaster for me, but........
sambrooklands is offline   Reply With Quote