View Single Post
Old 3rd May 2012, 04:52 PM   #70
sammie38

Re: How do I trust him again?

I understand what you're both saying but I really don't think he has a weakness. He said to me from the day I met him that he was cheated on when he was 16 and she broke his heart and he vowed he would never do that to anyone and that if someone else came along that he was interested in then he would finish with me first. Now I know that this didn't happen and I'm not standing up for what he did but at the time he was in a really low place, he'd been unemployed for just over a year and at last someone was believing in him and believing in the skills that he had and I just think he was vulnerable and she saw this vulnerability and took advantage of it. Every time we talk about it he says how he wishes it hadn't happened and he doesn't know why it did, he says he wasn't even that interested. I need to let it go and I would never ask him to leave his job as he is doing so well and has become successful and he enjoys it. I'm really hoping it was a one off but only time will tell that. I love him and I'm not letting him go, I've fought for this marriage and I will win!
sammie38 is offline   Reply With Quote