View Single Post
Old 19th September 2015, 10:54 AM   #20
chosen

Re: Courage to leave my 11 year marriage

Quote:
Originally Posted by msjlhunter View Post
Thanks Raymond, his threats did used to scare me a lot in the beginning of the relationship but so far nothing has come of them.

I think the reason it is different this time is because i am actually going to do something about it.

I haven't told him as such that I'm leaving.. I have mentioned it to him when he has been drunk and then again the following morning but i don't think he actually realizes that i am serious. Part of me thinks i should just do it when he is at work as i don't owe him anything but part of me wants to see his expression when i do tell him. (Does that make me a bad person)!.

I know i am doing the right thing.. EVERYTHING points to the right decision but that doesn't stop me from doubting myself and my choice to leave! I was always such a care free and independent woman and now i don't recognize the person i have become... I feel like he is slowly destroying me. I know i need to end it NOW while i am still young enough to do so. I don't want to be in this situation 10 years from now and regret that i didn't take this chance.

I would appreciate it, if you could pray for me and anyone else who reads this.. I have never been a religious person but i am starting to think i need something or someone in my life to help and guide me on the right path and in the right direction.
God will do that, He is the best Father you could want. Talk to Him and ask for His help.
chosen is offline   Reply With Quote