View Single Post
Old 15th June 2006, 11:07 AM   #6
confused43

Re: will wife cheat again

Dear Helen

I dont think you understand, for the last 17 years I have been the perfect husband. I am romantic ( outside the bedroom), flowers, for no reason, weekend breaks in romantic hotels(when we can find someone who can have the kids).I tell her I love her and how lucky I am to have such a fantastic,good looking wife etc. I help with all housework,cook most of the meals etc. go for long walks and talk about everything with her. She is my solemate !!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes i think you are right,she was balled-over by this hunky,goodlooking man taking time to chat her up and risk all to meet her. But the fact is I dont understand why she needed to keep lying to me once it was in the open ???
She said she never wanted to leave me but she was willing to take the risk a number of times that I would'nt leave her!
The last text I ever saw to him was " if you ever fancy a quick .... then give me a call"
I think that it has slowed down now and she is picking her moments with him more carefully but deep down Iam sure she still sees him(which she denies ).
My trust in her has gone which is what I hate this guy for more than anything ! I feel like revenge but his new wife has just had a baby and its not her fault so I dont wish to hurt her.
Any ideas ?????????????