View Single Post
Old 21st August 2011, 10:12 AM   #4
chosen

Re: My husband's internet activity is gay, transexual, tranvestite sites

HI again, I am so glad that you have got a bit of hope now, because there is always hope with God.
I think that God can change a person,(I have seen it happen) but that person has to want that change and be willing to allow God to change them. I am sure that your husband would rather not have this problem that he has to keep secret. Some women can accept husbands who are transvestites(or whatever it may be), but it must be hard, especially if he is masturbating when on these sites, as that is using the sexuality that he should be focusing on you.
Are you from the UK?
Was your husband married before and maybe divorced? Just wondering if this was a problem in his first marriage(if he had one) and that is why he divorced?
My husband and I are in our second marriage also, and have been married for nearly 6 years now. You say he is a wonderful man, and that is worth fighting for.

I recommend the book called 'The power of a praying wife' by Stormie Omartian. It has many scripture based prayers for your husband about many different things, including your husbands's sexuality, that you can pray each day.

Its probably not a good idea to tell him that you have been looking, but if you could say that maybe you sense the he has a problem in the sexual area and that you want to help him. If he ever DOES feel able to tell you, dont react with shock, be calm and 'matter of fact' and tell him that you love him a lot, and that you want to work through this together. If you get upset and act appalled he will close up, and wish that he had never told you.

God Bless
chosen is offline   Reply With Quote