View Single Post
Old 11th October 2014, 08:04 AM   #30
Hopeless case

Re: Wife wants to get her own place and wants space

Time for an update and further advice. My wife has now been offered her own flat and is leaving at the end of the month. We both agree trying to keep living the way we are isn't working and she can't go back to her parents with her mum being so ill. I asked her if she was pregnant and she denied it outright. If she is then she can't hide it for long so is she telling the truth or not ? Anyway we've at least started talking about a few things. I'm seeking active help for the whole anxiety thing but she says at the moment it's just words. She also says I'm in my own little world and she can't talk to me about her mum because I get upset too and that then doesn't help her. The other odd thing she says is that my condition is only about 10% of the problem and she has a million and one other issues going on that are nothing to do with us. So my plan is to let her have her flat because there's no point trying to force her to stay. She's already says she hates the self pity and the fact she feels she has to reassure me all the time. I'm going to work on getting myself better. And see where we go from there. There is way more to this than she's telling me but I can't drag it out of her. She's moving out but yesterday text to say she still wants to shop and cook for us until then.
Hopeless case is offline   Reply With Quote