View Single Post
Old 8th April 2013, 10:23 AM   #6
picado

Re: Wife on sons side all the time

The thing is when he refused to move his car he also said you never can get on with me can ya (Shouting) the thing is though he wasn't and still isn't in to get on with, never mind his disrespection and annoying me all the time, he's like a stranger now and I feel very awkward in saying anything to him at all. As said I've talked to him since our trouble but the reply I get is (your getting at me) and he has maybe just once said something to me in I dont know how many years. In all honesty I dont think he really wants to get on with me at all, I just think he wants to argure with me or even to physically fight me, he once turned the telly off purposely as I was watching it and startted laughing, I said turn it back on again, which he did and then he turned it off again and I got up and slapped him, not just for this but for all the other things he has done to annoy me. He retaliated a little (15 16 years old) but now at 18 I think he really wants to have a go at me just so he can prove himself and how strong he is.