View Single Post
Old 8th April 2013, 10:04 AM   #5
picado

Re: Wife on sons side all the time

Sorry for not replying to be honest I didnt think anybody would.
Raymond.... because it is my parking space just like my phone is my phone, I've parked there for years but the point is its my and the wifes home so he should do has he is told dont you think.
Forever......yes I have been failing to do something for the wife, we haven't had sex for a number of years, do you think that this is the reason she is never with me.
Chosen..... yes why does he need attension, I never was bothered about attension when I was his age I just got on with life. We used to do things together but as said he just does things to annoy me all the time and shows off in front of me and now he is using the f word in front of my wife but I'm not going to say anything because it wouldn't make any difference at all, it seems the more I interfere the worse he gets, its as though he wants me to jump in so he can retaliate or argue with me, he wants to be the boss, he hates my authority, hates me telling him stuff which now is very little. In the parking the car incident when |I told him to move it he was confonrtational as though he wanted me to hit him so he could have a go back at me to prove his strength. There's loads I could say even doing pull ups in on the door frame right in front of me, He used to squeeze my arm has hard has he could (When we did get on) to prove his strenght to me. sorry to ramble.