Thread: Am I a fool?
View Single Post
Old 15th May 2011, 01:48 PM   #1
Lassie123

Am I a fool?

I have been with my husband since I was 17 and married for 20 years. We have 3 school age children. He has cheated on me before and I think something is brewing again. An incriminating text message came through on his old mobile - he's just got a new contract phone which he took away on a course with him. I rang and told him about the message which was along the lines of can't meet you tonight. He denied any knowledge of the number and said would find out. I have now checked the online itemised bill and discovered he has been ringing and texting this number all week.

I have never cheated on him.I am not perfect but I am a pretty good wife. It tore me apart when I found out about his cheating before but I have three young kids, no close family (either distance or emotiional) and I don't want to divorce. Why should the kids lives be devastated because of us? But I will not be a doormat. I am waiting for him to call back about this. Do I return the message with a Who are you? Leave it? Help.
Lassie123 is offline   Reply With Quote