Thread: Confused!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 30th October 2007, 08:13 AM   #7
Jae

Re: Confused!!!!!

Dear 1aokgal,

Im Definitely not going to let him bully me into anything... and im so glad I did'nt get married to him, I cant even imagine what my life would've been like... im definitely going to let him support his child... even if it at the expense of his wife having to find out about us... it was'nt my doing of lying about my child... and im sure he understand what the situation is of keeping his secret from his wife and trying to soften me up as to not make any hash decisions as to his son... he knows that sooner or later it's going to come out, and think that every thing will just go on as before with us... but im not going to let that happened... if he was to get to know his son, I will let him... and yes im moving on with my life, slowly but surly... I know I have a difficult time ahead doing this on my own with no support... but I can only remain hopeful, hopeful that I can give my child the best as I can by loving and caring for him... im not sure as to what is going to happened in the future but I know I will definitely try to make it work...
I thank God each day for your advice and guidance cos you have really helped me a lot...

God bless you greatly