Thread: Confused!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 29th October 2007, 11:49 AM   #5
Jae

Re: Confused!!!!!

Dear 1aokgal,

Thank you so much for your great support, you have know idea as to how much you have helped... and tell your daughter that she inspire me so much, her strength and courage I evy...

im still dealing with a lot and know that there is still more ahead for me in doing this alone, I know I wont have the heart to him my son away from his father cos that just not the person that I am... but im so afraid as to what my child is in for... he was by me yesterday to see how im doing and stuff and we got talking he still said the usual, that his sorry for what his done and stuff and that he still don’t know what to do...

it looks to me that his not going to tell his parents or his wife about us, and planning to just be a private father for my child... which concerns me a lot, should I expose my son to that kind of life? and let him just be... or should I demand for my child to be known to his family...

when I asked him if this is the life that he wants for his son, he couldn't even answer me... he just said that he don’t know what to do... it feels like im talking to a 12yr old, and frustrate me greatly... he made a decision in marrying some1 els, but still tells me that he don’t know what to do... which makes me feel like I don’t now what to do...
I just don’t know anymore.

God bless keep well