View Single Post
Old 8th November 2010, 09:51 AM   #12
pmsc69

Re: My Paranoid theory was right, wife was cheating

Thanks for the support. I have had my son some weekends and he loves it when he's with me but gets upset and goes quiet when I take him home. I am fighting to fix the problems with my children and won't give up till they are at least better cared for.

Due to her own doing the children services got involved and like always she covers up well but got caught out a few times. I hope they act on it. She stillwont give me my belongings and feels like she wants to hang onto them.

Last week my kids told me that she was out and for me to go round. When I went in everything was the same as if I was working there. My clothes still in the wardrobe, my draws still had all my bits in them, my shaver, personal belongings and all my tools pictures, figures and gadgets are still in the same places. You'd think she wanted me out so badly that she would have started to pack my stuff away or atleast throw them away but no. When I text her for my stuff she ignores it. She only replies if it's about having my son. I try to call but won't answer the phone too.

The bad thi g is that I still love her and miss many things about her. In a way I would take her back but in many ways I could look at her after all that she has done.

Can anyone explain the reasons why she is hanging on to my stuff?