View Single Post
Old 6th May 2009, 12:50 PM   #7
JWD

Re: I love you but I'm not in love with you

I'm sorry but if your read my post husband says he doesn't love me I went on for pages about how he denied an affair blah blah, then I found proof. I'm so sorry for you, regardless whether she is having an emotional affair with him or not, you have made it clear that it distresses you yet she continues to text him. Please don't torture yourself by trying to justify it and feel like your are making it more of a deal than it is. It is a big deal. No one in the world is worth messing your head.

If you are in the UK England you can contact relate just google it, outside England I just contacted a relationship advisor by google. I'm not seeing a work counsellor which is free and better that the £40 I was paying to have someone listen to me although at the time it was the best £40 I spent.

Someone said you should check your home insurance I think or life insurance as sometimes counselling is offered there.

Like I said, my way of dealing with it was to try find out as much as I could divorcebursting.com is a good site where you will see similar situations