View Single Post
Old 6th June 2011, 11:51 PM   #192
Baroness

Re: Husband doesn't want sex

I am not doing so well. Last friday we had a night together in the front room watching movies and we appeared to be having a good time so I put on his favorite nightie and we slept apart. I thought we were having a good time and he even went out to get fast food so I wouldn't have to cook and I told him that I wore the nightie just for him and he got an attitude like he didn't want to discuss it. To make matters worse I fell in the bathtub and he came to help me out. I slipped on the rug and he seemed concerned but didn't respond to me at all. He hasn't slept with me since then either and we have this unspoken agreement and its always been this way, that when I put on that nightie and we visit in the front room he will come to bed with me and nothing happened so i'm really depressed about this.
I'm afraid he just wants to satisfy himself because its easier. I haven't caught him at it but i'm pretty sure that's what he's doing. I found a note in the closet where he has written down gensing and I wish he'd take it. We'd talked about a lot of things and were getting along well but he isn't even trying anymore. My ribs kind on hurt when I turn on my side. I didn't bring up sex when we were together because I know he doesn't want to talk about it. We were joking at one point but when I brought up the nightie he had an attitude so I got up and went into the other room and slammed the door and was pretty upset.
What if the problem isn't that he has erectyle disfunction but that he just doesn't want to be with me? It seems ridiculous to me because he tells me he loves me and I know the last time we were together he couldn't finish. I also remember a time before that, that during foreplay I couldn't get a reaction out of him and I said I was tired and it wasn't doing any good because he wasn't getting hard anyway and he got angry and said that wasn't true but it was true and we both got angry. I'd forgotten about that but there is only so long a woman can do foreplay before she has to give up. I am so discusted with this.
Since then we've been getting along good like we always do and now i'm not sure about getting him that herb, would he even accept it and why isn't he trying to get something to help him all on his own? I tell you, its very depressing for me. I was so positive and now I feel like its a lost cause. At some point I will have to ask him what's going on but I already know what he'll say. He'll say he's been tired or some other excuse and i've been going to bed before him lately and he hasn't come in here so there goes that excuse. I'm sorry, but I think this is hopeless and now my ribs hurt. I feel a little better physically today but yesterday I had a headache all day and my stomach was upset and I think the stress is causing this. I don't know what to do anymore. For God to help him, he has to be willing to listen.