View Single Post
Old 8th February 2017, 04:05 PM   #2
chosen

Re: Well it's happened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralfgarnett View Post
Well the last thing I ever expected to happen has done so, she has filed for divorce on the 2 year separation grounds, and on a no fault basis, wants nothing from me in any respect, nothing from the house, no money, nothing at all, even paying all the legal fees, so it looks like the real end of the road for a 22 year relationship, and nearly 20 years of marriage, feel a bit numb and shocked, seeing my solicitor this week just to double check my situation, but I'll tell you one thing and it's simple, never ever again will I give my heart to anyone, I could never go through all this again, I have never knowingly put a foot wrong in our marriage, and neither have I done one single thing that a husband shouldn't do in a marriage, not one, as I said never ever again.
Cant say that I am too surprised ralf, at least you can finally get out of the limbo situation you have been in for 2 years.Thank goodness she is paying all the costs and not claiming anything either, that will make thing easier for you.

We all feel devastated when our marriages end, but I am thankful that I have been able to love again and trust again. It was 6 years after the marriage ended before I met my husband, 4 years before I could even consider dating again. Who knows, in 3 or 4 years you may have healed enough to be able to think of love again.
Try not to let your past rob you of your future.

Last edited by chosen; 8th February 2017 at 09:29 PM.
chosen is offline   Reply With Quote