View Single Post
Old 2nd May 2012, 08:10 PM   #66
sammie38

Re: How do I trust him again?

Hi SM, how are things with you? Nice to hear from you too.

I have just had another run in with my H and to be honest it's all driving me insane now. I mentioned in my post that there is another woman now in the company from the same country and next week he has to spend 3 days in her company and she will staying at a hotel near our house because they have to go to different places together each day. He hasn't done anything to make me think there is anything going on with this woman (girl if I'm honest), so why am I feeling so jealous and insecure? Am I going to feel like this about everyone he has to have close contact with?

I mentioned to him his flirting (he's a rep - it comes as part of the job) and he said that he knows the safe limits, that he made a mistake and when am I ever going to let it go. He also mentioned that he was sure I had a laugh and a joke with men at work so why couldn't he? He is absolutely right in everything he says, it shouldn't be one rule for him and another for me and I know that I can't keep him locked away and know where he is every minute of every day. What do I have to do to stop having these thoughts? I know that Chosen and Raylond have both said that trust will return eventually - even though it may take years - but at the moment I feel that I am driving a wedge between us and the way things are going it will be me that splits us up and not him.

SM - it's good to hear your opinion as you are the man that did the wrongdoing - does that make sense?

Thanks for listening - all of you.
sammie38 is offline   Reply With Quote