View Single Post
Old 13th August 2015, 01:44 PM   #58
chosen

Re: Wife and I have not been intimate in months.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxon View Post
And yet again you say she's making excuses! I came looking for help, not sympathy, and certainly not to hear people brag at their ability to get pregnant. Nor other people starting a fan club.
There was no bragging, I am not that sort of person, only a desire to make you and your wife realise that birth control is VERY reliable. Even back then in the late 70s and 80s, even with someone who gets pregnant easily (and your wife has got pregnant a few times), there is no need to worry about getting pregnant if she uses a reliable method and even combines it with another method. I think she knows that really.

You have been gives lots of advise, ways in which this situation can be helped and worked on, but your wife has to also be willing to make the effort to get the help she needs to change this. At this time she seems unwilling to do this, so you may need to be more firm in a loving way and even begin to go to marriage counseling yourself even if she refuses. You can go if its just you and they are experienced on all sort of issues so will have good advise I am sure.

Has she been offered any help from the medical profession? Help lines, websites organisations for those who have had miscarriages? Has she looked up these for herself?
Have the doctors given any indication of why she is miscarrying? Usually after more than one miscarriage they will investigate to see if there is any treatable cause.
chosen is offline   Reply With Quote