View Single Post
Old 17th March 2015, 05:34 AM   #11
chosen

Re: Is my husband being unreasonable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer1996 View Post
Hi everyone thank you for your replies .. I've had a really good day today I feel like the world been lifted of my shoulders , thank you for the advice about al but I feel I have no confidence to talk to someone the phone at the moment . My girls have been a little upset today my littlest 9yrs old cried today at school as they are missing their dad .. But they do understand why dad has gone they even said I'm happier , at the moment he staying at his bosses house but it won't be long before he has to leave as they only got small house and two little children he has text me today says he wants to come home and he loves us all and he will try again but I've told him he's had chances after chances and that I don't think he will ever change and that I'm thinking of me and the children from now on I'm going to see my boss sometime this week to try at sort my work shifts out .. And to answer question about what I love about him .. I thought hard to find i don't love anything about him I think it's just the love of I been with him for so long if you get what I mean ..I'm just worried now that he will go done bank as he's never had to look after his self can't cook or use appliances lol .. What I can't understand either as 3yrs ago he was diagnosed with cancer on the voice box he's did well with his treatment and has regular check ups which all come back clear , so I would of thought that having been through this it would of made him real use how important his family was but it seemed to make him more selfish .
I think you must stay strong and dont even think of having him back unless he is fully committed to treatment and has been away from the drink and gambling for some time. It may take a year or more, and thats if he decides to really commit himself to it.
Talk is easy but actually doing it is a different matter. It will do him good to have to manage alone for a while, it may make him appreciate you more.
The girls will miss him, he is still their dad despite his faults, and they cant see the whole picture as you can.
chosen is offline   Reply With Quote