View Single Post
Old 22nd August 2011, 04:20 PM   #9
1aokgal

Re: My husband's internet activity is gay, transexual, tranvestite sites

It is a fact there are men who are married for years, who just realize they live in the wrong gender body and end up telling a 30 yr marriage partner they want to have gender reassignement surgery. There was a prominent politicians who ruined his career and marriage by exposure in his attempt to have sexual relations with a man in a bathroom stall. As there is more acceptance by todays' world of deviancy, there is more known about homosexuality, which has been around all through history.

A man could live a conflicted life for years and appear to be a stable married man. A husband could be bi-sexual and if he is discreet, few would ever know his secret. This man could just be a closet cross dresser with no behavior that is risky. He may never tell you the real truth. Of course, you will confront him! You must have had a gut feeling something was wrong that prompted you to check him out.

A wife uncovers a clue and a marriage with secrets unravels. In this case, I would believe very little of what I am told. I would act solely in my own self interest which is to protect my health. I would not be lulled by protestations or denial of what I saw with my own eyes. it would be difficult to trust again when the mans' whole life could be a screen to mask the real person. In your shoes, I would be appalled and in agony over the nature of his secret desires.

Last edited by 1aokgal; 22nd August 2011 at 05:35 PM.