View Single Post
Old 11th March 2015, 08:49 PM   #92
N654563

Re: My wife of 16 years wants us to split

Quote:
Originally Posted by notDoneYet View Post
N6 mate. I'm glad you are learning so much about yourself and are using that knowledge to better yourself. But remember you are not responsible for this. You played a part, that's for sure but you cannot shoulder all the responsibility. You are not responsible for your WAW's happiness. She is.
Mate, this experience has shown me just how delicate life really is and how things you thought so solid and stable can change so quickly. In some respects I am glad that this has given me a chance to take a really good look at my life and the way I have become lazy and taken things for granted. I am going to try and use this knowledge to be a better person, a better dad and hopefully a better husband in the future. I am pleased to say that things have taken a more positive turn in the last day or two with my OH and we are talking much more which has been really great. We are about to have a couple of days away together without our kids which we are both looking forward to. So if I am a bit quiet on here for a few days then it is for that reason. Thanks as always for your advice.
N654563 is offline   Reply With Quote