View Single Post
Old 21st August 2011, 03:36 AM   #1
Hurt-n- confused

My husband's internet activity is gay, transexual, tranvestite sites

I don't know to whom to turn!!! I am devastated! I walked in and surprised my husband while he was on the internet and caught him deleting his browsing history and acting as if he had just been masturbating so I kept a watch. That was about two months ago. Since then I have discovered he has been regularly visiting websites about transexuals, transvestites, and bisexuals. Because of the controls I had put on the computer for grandchildren, he can't get into chat rooms or get pictures but I can tell where he had tried to visit unsuccessfully and where he HAS been. He's always been a VERY avid reader and he can get into sites of sick stories that the controls don't block so I have been just checking in to see what he's into--I didn't know what else to do. Thank God none of them were pedifile sites! He just went for the gay stuff. I know it was wrong to check up on my husband like this but I worried for the grandchildren and was truly scared. My husband is a wonderful man and goes to church regularly. When we married a few years ago, he already had erectile disfunction, but soon had to have to have his prostate removed, and then a penile pump. None of this bothered me; I was a widow whose husband had been able to perform the last 5 or 6 of our 36 years. Sex is not so important to me but I have always done my best to make sure my husband felt desirabe, worthy, and satisfied. I HAVE NEVER EVEN MADE HIM FEEL HE HAD TO ASK BUT WAS THERE, READY!!! We are so very compatible and get along so well together! He's not effeminate at all! He's a superman! I kept telling myself he might be just using this stuff to help him get an erection. However, after being out of town since early yesterday, I came home tonight to find he had visited a site for understanding transvestites and a site for "online dating and zoosk" (something to do with facebook). I hoped they were just accidental hits and thought I would just check his fb but found he had changed his password so I checked his email and it had been changed too! I don't know what to do! He's not home tonight but I DO know that where he is is positively OK. It's one of his "man things" with a lot of other good men that I know so I know he's not on a "date." My heart is ripping out of my chest and I wish I could die peacefully at this very moment like this is not happening. I don't think I can confront him because he'll know I've been checking up on him (I stil haven't decided if that is wrong or not but he'll think it is) and he'll know my source of knowledge. Please . . . if anyone has any advice! And PLEASE, PLEASE pray for us!!!!
Hurt-n- confused is offline   Reply With Quote