View Single Post
Old 29th May 2013, 12:54 PM   #146
chosen

Re: My wife had an 18 month affair

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmike View Post
I am sorry Chosen, but womanising as you call it, is helping. I enjoy the company of these woman - they are nice people and I like to be with them and I don't think of my ex when I am with them. They like me and we enjoy each others company. It is fun.
Yes, it is a distraction but a welcome distraction. It is helping me thru' the pain of my loss. I think my ex is back with her affair partner, so I have to move on and I am......
Trouble is that so many do this and jump into another relationship/marriage far to soon and then too late realise that they were only doing that to fill the gap and avoid the grieving that had to be gone through. Its not going to do you any good to have all these women friends and especially to sleep with them. It will only cause more pain and heartache. I can only warn you.
I will never understand how anyone who has just had their marriage break up can be emotionally ready to date.
I was so devastated when my 23 year marriage ended, that it was 3-4 years before I was anywhere near ready to even think of anyone else. It was 6 years before I met my husband. My whole focus was to be the best mum I could, and to help my hurting children and to give them stability and security, and that's where all my energies went to.
chosen is offline   Reply With Quote