View Single Post
Old 20th April 2013, 09:01 PM   #15
Forever

Re: When marriage meets physical disability-Urgent Advice please

I do not know what being a Christian means to you entirely. But what it means to me is that I take on the burdens of others as I am able. It means to love them and pray fervently for them...intercede for them if you will.

Given the situation that you are in as well as the urgency of care that you need (emotionally/spiritually/mentally)...as well as the fact that you have such little children in your care...as well the fact that your wife is being influenced by parents who are NOT seeing the critical need for their daughter to get with reality...as well as the fact that your wife is so nasty/hostile/threatening to you, I would say you need help....Divine intervention and/or direction.

This help will have to come in the form of what God will do for you. So I will endeavor to gain an "audience" with Him...Who can do above and beyond all we can think or ask.

Please let me know if there are any changes over the next couple of months...don't leave me hanging okay? Let me know if He gives you instruction, comfort, and strength as well as direction okay? You can privately email me if you would rather. sweetznco@mlode.com

Kindest Regards,
Forever
Forever is offline   Reply With Quote