View Single Post
Old 4th May 2012, 10:14 AM   #73
Sad lady

Re: How do I trust him again?

Hi Sammie

I know some of how you feel, as I found out back in September that 3 years previous my husband had an encounter with a colleague which should never have happened.

He, like your husband is very regretful and sorry for what he's done, and I know he's trying the best he can to make things right between us again.

Unfortunately it isn't that easy to forgive and move forward. Even though I know and can see how distraught he is about me finding this out about him, it's so difficult to put it behind me.

I so want to move on with my life and marriage, which has always been perfect and extremely happy until this incident, but now its eating me up. I have good days and even weeks and we have lots to look forward to, but I still hate what he's done to us. I, like you start to look at emails and face book, which to be fair he's given me access to, but then I always did have access to and never looked prior to all this.

I guess we are on a long road to recovery and we have to hope our men are up to it, because it isn't going to be easy for any of us.

My experience is posted on here from a few weeks ago, and it has helped me a lot to know I have some support when I need it.

Ok, I'm away to post my most recent feelings.

Good luck xx