Thread: Confused!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 1st November 2007, 08:32 AM   #9
Jae

Re: Confused!!!!!

Dear 1aokgal,

We don’t have programs like that for single parents here in SA, but I will surly take a look at the library... my family is supporting in some sense but I cant expect them buying or helping me in things like that... I have saved up a little for the time that im going to be on maternity leave and stuff , and have bought a lot of things for my son already... my friends are also planning on a baby shower so I don’t have to worry about that much...

I am now looking forward to the coming of my child and hope that im going to do a great job... im getting huger by the day, and getting tired a lot more often... im just glad that I don’t have to do much work and my supervisor has been very supportive when my moods kick in... im so blessed to be surrounded by people that care, and never realized it until I spoke to you...

you made me see that its better to look around and appreciate what you have, then to focus on what you don’t have... im smiling more theirs days, and my friends care see the difference... by some how in the back of my head cant help to think that some thing is going to happened to take my joy away again... I know it sound craze, but my whole life has been about it...

Anyway... send my regards to you family and let them know that it's a blessing to have such a courage's mom and wife in there life's...

Keep well