View Single Post
Old 20th March 2001, 09:54 PM   #1
Raquel

Post Sex and Christians

This is a long story, but I would like a christian's viewpoint. I will try and keep it short. My husband and I are believers in God and now we realize that what we did was wrong and are facing the consequences. We had a threesome about 3 years ago. After which I did see this other man on a one night stand. Now we are no longer living in the same city as we used to and we realize that what we did was wrong. But...our marriage is not the same, I feel like we no longer love each other as we used to. I don't initiate sex with my husband and I feel guilty about this. I can't find myself out of this. How could I have allowed this to happen? It was something that my husband wanted to try so we did it. Now I am thinking about separating. And he says if it wasn't for him still going to church he doesn't know if he would still be with me? I am the same way. Do you think that all marriages are made to last a lifetime? He is divorced and has 3 kids from apast marriage. We have a lil girl. Help..any advice would be helpful..and appreciated..thanks