View Single Post
Old 20th September 2015, 09:40 PM   #36
chosen

Re: Courage to leave my 11 year marriage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralfgarnett View Post
Hi MSJ, R-C = Roman Catholic, which was the predominant religion in England pre-1534 when the ghastly King Henry V111 ( a born and raised Roman Catholic) decided to manufacture / invent the Church of England to suit his own lustful urges when he wanted to divorce one of his many poor long suffering wives, to summarise Roman Catholicism was here well before the Church of England / Anglican usurpers that jumped on his chauvinistic self orientated self satisfying band wagon in order to mould their own religion for their own needs, basically he spat his dummy and invented his own version of religion so that he could have sex with other women, and also remember that there are no saints in the Anglican church and not one protestant, COE, Anglican church here is named after any saints not even St Paul's cathedral in Londiniom, neither do the home nations have any patron saints, so St George, St David, St Andrew don't represent England, Wales, or Scotland respectively, just as St Patrick or St Paul aren't the patron saints of Ireland or Malta, you can read more about the farcical C-O-E here and it's invention/manufacture/ indoctrination http://www.religionfacts.com/anglicanism/history, well I am doing that today myself I am now going to open the church of Ralf, I am going to write my own version of the bible and publish it on-line in order to suit my own personal needs and to get what I want, ie, free meat pies, free real ale, free sausages, free black pudding, free kippers, free turnips, free sex, and free anything that doesn't include seeking the permission of the established Anglican or Roman Catholic church here in the UK, anyone want to join me ?.
No thanks I will stick to God word in the Bible. Much better way of life.
Thank God that God did use Henrys mistakes to enable people to get out of that church. My pastor was bought up to go to a RC school and go to their church, he tells awful stories of what happened and of his relief to get out and find God. The RC church is full of man made traditions and beliefs that are entirely unbiblical, such as praying to and idolising Mary, and praying to other dead people which we are strongly warned not to do.

BTW hundreds of Anglican churches are named after saints, but why do they need to be anyway?

Last edited by chosen; 20th September 2015 at 09:51 PM.
chosen is offline   Reply With Quote