Thread: Just separated
View Single Post
Old 7th November 2015, 04:58 PM   #8
chosen

Re: Just separated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miguelplays View Post
To Chosen; yes she has two daughters 21 and 23, who live with us and who I get along with well. She spent tons of time with her daughters, which I never complained about at all; in fact I would encourage it as a way to high light the comparison between seeing family and not seeing family. But this was all to no avail. I've sent a few text message (2-3) over the past week, and also sent off a birthday card in the mail (her birthday is 11/11). I don't know what she is going through because she hasn't responded to any of my text messages, but I am pretty sure she is not ready to admit her thinking is flawed, and I doubt at the age of 46, that will ever happen. So I have decided to wait 30 days and then file for s simple non-contested divorce and get on with my life. I missed a lot of things with my family this past 16 months; so I have a lot to make up! Thanks for the response again. I'm feeling better. I've been mourning the loss of the good parts of this marriage for over 10 months; I think Ill be fine.. Gracias
Its a very sad situation but anyone who tries to cut their spouse off from their own children because of one small annoyance is dysfunctional and completely unreasonable. You make so much effort with her children and yet she expects you to cut yours out of you life? That is just totally unreasonable to be honest. l wouldnt even bother to contact her, as unless she sees the wrong she has done(people like that rarely do)the marriage cant really work.
chosen is offline   Reply With Quote