View Single Post
Old 17th April 2014, 10:37 AM   #2
chosen

Re: Wife is confused

Lost, I cant believe that you are allowing her to carry on seeing him when she is still with you. .She must stop seeing him or having any contact with him at all. You allowing this to happen while she is married to you and living with you is not going to help, and you need to stand up for your marriage and stop this affair now. If she refuses to stop seeing him then she needs to leave. She needs to choose you or him.
She must know that you are not going to put up with her cheating with another man ever again. At the moment she has not had to suffer any consequences for her awful actions so she has the best of both worlds.

She has already broken up one marriage by her actions, and she may break up two. She said she didn't want this to happen, but she choose to cheat and she choice to deceive and betray you. She is fortunate that you want anything more to do with her. Many would end the marriage and thank God for a lucky escape.

If she chooses you, then you guys need to have some serious talks about setting clear boundaries with how she relates to the opposite sex. I have some good books I can recommend about that subject.

I am very concerned that your marriage is so new, and yet she has already cheated. It doesnt send out good messages I am afraid, and she doesnt seem to value faithfulness or trust.
chosen is offline   Reply With Quote