View Single Post
Old 4th August 2008, 09:21 PM   #7
ilakatilol

Re: Extreme PURE Hatred

Oh... and if you are also so tired of me... we should really call it quits.

I already know you will not change... Sooo... what makes you think I will change my attitude towards you?

You know how many broken promises you have made me? Why should I still listen to your BS then?

You do not even know you choked me do you? Well... now you know. You even choked me here with your no-I-did nothing wrong attitude.

No... if you did nothing wrong... why do I feel this way??

You are going to pin that "mental" blame on me again aren't you???

So perfect YOU did everything right, caused nothing for me to "shout" about... right?
Sad... b/c even when i shouted... you'd still be in denial & never listened to me.

How many times I wanted to just spend time with you?
How many times you do not have the time... my fault again?

I am tired... so tired...

How many times (and I dare you to say that what I say is false) have you "refused" me? You know... the problems all lead back to one thing... YOUR selfishness.

Your hobby... ever think why do I have none? If I have... YOU would never have time to do things YOU want... dude! It'd be "very expensive"... or "too expensive" in your books. But your own hobby is never "too expensive" is it?? And over time does people even know how much the monthly bill to the computer cost? How much your bike & the races cost?

Did you remember the cable TV channels??? Did you think *I* watch TV even?? Remember... I do not have a hobby... so I don't watch TV either. $$$$

Can you honestly tell me YOU can just cut off the "bike", the "computer", the whole "TV" & still be happy??? No... hobbies... & you'll be happy?

You know what... that will actually make me very happy!
But you think you can do that???
Now tell me why I am not happy again?

YOU can't survive by just a YOU & ME!
YOU always needed something else.

I never did.
ilakatilol is offline   Reply With Quote