View Single Post
Old 23rd August 2009, 06:44 AM   #4
editions

Re: I've lost my soul mate

Thanks for the advice and support. I truly love her and thought our new life together would be a new start for us both as i do feel affection towards her and know it would work. I am going away today which will give her space maybe she needs probably. I'm not sure of the next steps now though. I will leave her the letter i wrote which may give her time to reflect. All week though for her it seems nothing has happened after asking me to be out and angry she has been polite and courteous surely it must all be a front and she cares. i have also always been a great kind and loving parent to her children particularly her 7 year old daughter who sses me as her dad. We've got too much to throw it away.
The company who have trained us paid 1000s of pounds for our training and all she did was send an email to our boss saying "i resign" with no sorry our thank you which just seems irrational as she wouldn't do that she had told everyone how much she loved the job and how much she was looking forward to it.
Please keep in touch and help!!