Thread: Am I a fool?
View Single Post
Old 15th May 2011, 03:13 PM   #3
Helen_uk

Re: Am I a fool?

Lassie,

If you let him get away with this then you're signing yourself up for a lifetime of it. You've forgiven him once, he hasn't learned from it . Maybe he doesn't believe you'd really leave him ?

If there is an innocent explanation I'm struggling to find it. He's denied knowing who's on the end of that number , yet he obviously does as he's been ringing and texting it all week. If it was innocent then why not say who it is ?

Secrets of any kind in a marriage are not good news, secret mobile phone contact is definitely not good news. How much opportunity to cheat does he have ?

Kids are just as devastated by being in the middle of an unhappy marriage as they are with divorced parents , remind yourself you didn't cause this situation.

When he gets home, show him the evidence and see what explanation he has, trust your gut instinct, it's rarely wrong . And yes, you could try ringing the number and see if a female answers , at least if he tries to palm it off as a male mate , you'll know he isn't being honest.
Helen_uk is offline   Reply With Quote