Thread: Baronness
View Single Post
Old 23rd August 2011, 09:12 AM   #43
Chamomile

Re: Husband doesn't want sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1aokgal View Post
Dear Chamomile...

Thank you for you comments on my postings.

You didn't know on this site, but I made a personal phone call her and we talked.

There was a need to alter things for Baroness, because she has nothing to do with his problems.

That assists the ability to talk rationally with her husband and perhaps work out some issues.

When a guy talks about folding a one bedroom apartment, he should be doing nothing freebie. That is my opinion.

It is great to see her composure is better. She enjoys the sewing which is a peaceful task. She can turn her interest and talent into a really good biz. I know more than a few who have done very well with these items.

We all realize when we post here we may not always like the advice we hear. Sometimes we lack clarity that others see from a distance. The great thing is there is a lot of problem solving collective in years of living here. All this advice is given free to one who needs input. While we all came to ASK, many stay to GIVE, and that is the humanity here. We do care.

Will her marriage survive the lack of intimacy and his need for "space" and
the tough times? Times are bad and many marriages will be tested. We hope things will go better for her.
Dear 1aokgal xxxx

You really are indeed, an angel in disguise. Your emotional intelligence and helpful guidance towards others on this site had proven to be so remarkable and effective. You rock! Baroness has been a fine example of your spiritual intervention!

Since baroness is far more aware recently that any advice or observations she hears on this site may not be at all palatable but they are not meant to upset her or challenge her out of spite etc. There's always an analogy of sweets and dental work. Dentists may hurt you but they solve problems e.g. fixing your rotting teeth or tooth. Sweets might taste nice for a short while but they can rot your teeth. Some of us on here do say what we think for exactly the reason which you so intelligently described in your post. Knowing baroness seems to be much happier right now with her new project, I'm sure things will continue to get better further with your guidance.

I'm also still learning from your insightful posts as well. I really do love about this Christian & non-Christian Women's Collective on here! It provides a huge empowerment and support.

xxxxx