2-in-2-1 Discussion Forums

2-in-2-1 Discussion Forums (http://www.2-in-2-1.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Marriage Help (http://www.2-in-2-1.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Married man, gets another woman pregnant (yes I will get flamed) (http://www.2-in-2-1.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=4821)

L33T F00L 6th November 2007 04:50 PM

Married man, gets another woman pregnant (yes I will get flamed)

Married man, gets another woman pregnant (yes I will get flamed)
Situation, I am 30, wife is 28.
I prolly shoudl have gotten married in my early 30s...the following will show why....

Been married since Jan 2006...I met her in Nov 2004, got engaged Jul 2005, then married Jan 2006.

ANyhow I ended up cheating on her many times with a colleague from work who is 4 yrs older than me. The cheating started in June 2006, sex was always unprotected and she ended up getting pregnant.
Now she wants to keep the baby and is 3 mths pregnant.

I love my wife, (but of course not enuf to have stayed faithful to her), but I also am really really feeling the connection with this other women, this other woman is 6'0, with a nice waist, right ol' child bearing hips, and a nice rack, smile, and overall very nice-ladylike personality. Whereas my wife, when I met her she was 190 @ 5'9" very very pretty (in the face), however now she is approx (and when I cheated on her) 260lbs, and our sex life is almost non-existant.

I love my wife, and she is avery very innocent, when I married her I told her that I had only had sex with 3 women (when the real number was A LOT higher), she, herself was a virgin. Had never had a bf, and never been intimate with a guy. THIS IS WHAT SHE TOLD ME at least, and I do take her word for it.

Anyhow, now I know if this other woman is pregnant, I can't deny my offspring, it is NOT within my nature. BUT a part of me knows how much this will hurt my wife, she is very very loving, and DOES ANYTHING for me. i know i **** this one up royally. I have let down A LOT of people, my parents, myself and most importantly MY WIFE.

A part of me believes in this fallacy that when I tell my wife, that somehow me, my wife, and this woman can somehow cohabitate together. BUT I know the reality, my wife will be devasted, she will be so torn beyond repair. I don't knwo where to go wtih this, and how to deal with this, a part of me doesn't wanna deal with it, and in turn I don't feel like telling my wfie about anything.

I told htis other woman to abort it manytimes, but again I care for her and am not going to force her to do something that she will regret, and she has done this before and said she didn't want to abort another baby, "I cant live with it" etc etc.

I know, I want my wife to have a happy/normal life, but I can't see her having one after I drop this bomb on her. A part of me also thinks she may not divorce me and may stay with me, an attitude kinda like "where else does she have to go" (I know she has plenty of options, there are 3 billion ppl of the opposite sex in this world, so no issues there, but nonetheless a part of me believes she will not divorce me)

anyhow. HAS ANYONE EVER KNOWN ANYONE IN SUCH A SITUATION?
Help me.

Expected birth date is Jun 20th 2008.

calmfornow 7th November 2007 01:11 PM

Re: Married man, gets another woman pregnant (yes I will get flamed)

FWIW here is my advice.....................................

GROW UP.
Your wife would be so much better off without you. I have come to this conclusion from everything that you have written.
Regards,
cfn.

schoolrunmum 7th November 2007 01:22 PM

Feel desperately sorry for your wife married to a user like you. Like CFM said, grow up...deal with it like a MAN ..you made your bed,didn't you ever expect to have to lie in it??? What on earth did you think your marriage vows were about ???? Sorry, no sympathy here....too many people been hurt by people like you . (Would have liked to use stronger language).

longestday 7th November 2007 02:44 PM

Your 'ladylike' colleague 'can't live with another abortion' but gets pregnant again by someone like you!

You two deserve each other, and your poor wife deserves so much more.

You wanted it all, but you'll probably wind up with nothing. And then you'll probably do it all again...

Sierra 8th November 2007 01:36 AM

Still laughing over here......har de har har........

You certainly got what you deserved.

Helen_uk 8th November 2007 01:12 PM

Sierra

Just out of interest.......... Are you the same Sierra who used to post here a couple of years ago ?
Helen

Sierra 9th November 2007 02:09 AM

Helen,

Yep. Tis I. You know I couldn't really tear myself away. This is just all so interesting. People like this guy really amaze me.

S

Lanzo 9th November 2007 06:55 AM

I can't believe this is a genuine post. I think this guy is a WUM. (Wind Up Merchant).

Lan

Mandymay 7th January 2008 03:50 AM

Well all I can say mate is, Your a F***ing Loser, Karma is a B*tch aint it.
I feel so sorry for your wife. Why don't you do your wife a favour and initiate the divorce yourself and set her free, if you do truely give a Sh*t about her, which given your clear cut selfish stupidity, I doubt that you do. I hope she off's you mate, one less D**khead in the world! Grow up already! Selfish Pr*ck! Absolutely no sympathy here what so ever!

NickL 8th January 2008 06:50 PM

FOOL,

You need to look up the word "sociopath." You sure sound like one - you have no regard or remorse. In fact, you seem to be bragging: "right ol' child bearing hips, and a nice rack" and "the real number was a LOT higher". Give it up - no one here thinks you're cool. You sound like a bad teenager.

Unfortunately, you will keep doing this - even in the wake of destruction you will leave behind. You claim to need help from members of this forum, but in reality you seem to be using it as an outlet to let others know of your conquests. You want someone to say: "goly, Gomer, she otta get an abortion so you don't have to worry 'bout it." But no one will.

The truth is that you need to see a psychologist. Please get some help before you ruin more lives. Find some decency in you and get some help to stop.

I sincerely pray that your wife can find someone who will treat her right. And I pray that the child you are bringing into this world will have someone else who will serve as a father figure and role model: you are certainly not qualified to be a dad. But please at least be a man and take financial responsibility to help support the baby - the baby is innocent and them Mom - although in the wrong - is at least dong the right thing by not killing the baby for your sorry sake. So - please be a man - or try - and get some help!

val100 19th January 2008 03:54 PM

Here is the thing. Most people here listen and don't judge, some judge and therefore don't post a reply. You have been rightly or wrongly judged and people haven't held back.
Why? Because you say things like she has a nice rack, your wife weighs x amount of pounds. How beautiful are you? because for us as readers your ugliness is showing. However I prefer to think that you might actually have some redeeming features and that your immaturity just came out in your thread.
You need to tell your wife and forgive me but you need to leave her because you don't respect her you actually feel sorry for her and that pity is a bitter pill for her. The other woman, how amazing you two are to think you have a right to bring a child into the world when neither of you have grown up. Before you ask I got pregnant at 18 but I was 18 and my child is much loved with 3 siblings now all to the same man.
She wants to keep the baby well I hope she see's what she has been doing and steps up to the mark. You get your cheque book ready and stand up and make a difference now. A child is amazing they are to be love , nutured and molded into a fantastic human, can you do this?
I am not judging you but you show such a huge lack of remorse it is hard to be on your side.
Your wife will lose weight as soon as you get out of her life, she will be discovered by someone who is deserving of her and you will get on with yours.
i would never before have told anybody to leave their partner but you have no real love for her. You do I believe care but really friends care better than you have done as her husband.
I had an affair so i am not judging you as a person just judging your behaviour. You didn't protect yourself while having sex with this woman and you had sex with your wife you are so lucky you got a baby out of this and not something the 3 of yee got to share.
As for the 4 of you living together happily please stop being daft.
Sorry to sound harsh but be honest you need to get your act together.
Take care
n

MrInvisible 23rd January 2008 01:05 AM

Seriously, you started this thread just to provoke a reaction right? If you need advice on that one you need to try another site like female first your way out of our league here I think.

Alice Alice 30th January 2008 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L33T F00L (Post 31705)
BUT a part of me knows how much this will hurt my wife, she is very very loving, and DOES ANYTHING for me. i know i **** this one up royally. I have let down A LOT of people, my parents, myself and most importantly MY WIFE.

Your wife or ex wife by now does anything for you....well thats the problem...i just realized something about men a few days ago.

When women do everything for men they feel like little boys or they feel bored. They can't look at them selves as a man or they feel too domesticated...and the wife is burnt out and pissed off half the time.

For some reason the woman and man has taken it upon themselves to let this go on too long.

The husband and wife should be aware of this loop and help each other out of it.

L33T F00L 5th May 2009 06:41 PM

And life goes on.
*sigh*

georgie 6th May 2009 11:56 AM

Did you marry a human being or a set of vital statistics.
You don't want advice you want an audience - your sad.