2-in-2-1 Discussion Forums

2-in-2-1 Discussion Forums (http://www.2-in-2-1.co.uk/forums/index.php)
-   Prayers needed (http://www.2-in-2-1.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Please pray (http://www.2-in-2-1.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=8250)

Pete 4th June 2012 04:54 PM

Please pray

Please pray for my wife maddy,my daughter Kiah and me as we try and save our marriage.
Many thanks

Raymond 5th June 2012 09:18 AM

Re: Please pray

Who do we pray to Pete? Are you willing for us to pray to the Father through His son Jesus?

janet 9th September 2012 04:11 PM

You have my prayers Pete

kanwal 17th March 2015 05:41 AM

All

I hope you do not mind me posting this on here, however there is something I need to get off my chest as although we are and always will be strangers outside of this cyber world, I still feel it appropriate to make a confession as we all discuss our most personal and intimate details with each other.

I seem to gather that there is a religious basis to this forum, however I am not in any way religious, mainly due to an abusive Christian Brothers Education that turned me off it all a long time ago. I respect and appreciate faith is important to many of you and to that end I only felt it transparent to admit my own personal views to you all.

Raymond 18th March 2015 10:27 AM

I would say that not everything is christian that seems christian Kanwal. I have been in a couple of convents and came out hating religion. So I can say that having a relationship with Christ can look nothing like the religion I went through. Try not to blame God as He can be misrepresented. You need to know Him Himself through His son Jesus according to the scripture.

chosen 18th March 2015 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kanwal (Post 82390)
All

I hope you do not mind me posting this on here, however there is something I need to get off my chest as although we are and always will be strangers outside of this cyber world, I still feel it appropriate to make a confession as we all discuss our most personal and intimate details with each other.

I seem to gather that there is a religious basis to this forum, however I am not in any way religious, mainly due to an abusive Christian Brothers Education that turned me off it all a long time ago. I respect and appreciate faith is important to many of you and to that end I only felt it transparent to admit my own personal views to you all.

No problems, but as Raymond says, and anyone who abuses children is NOT a Christian. God has VERY stern words for anyone who harms children.

Lindentree1 18th March 2015 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chosen (Post 82419)
No problems, but as Raymond says, and anyone who abuses children is NOT a Christian. God has VERY stern words for anyone who harms children.

I think this person is reposting something Sambrooklands wrote. Odd.

Lindentree1 29th March 2015 03:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kanwal (Post 82390)
All

I meant this person, not Chosen. This is a repost of another comment. Not sure why someone would do this.

chosen 29th March 2015 06:59 AM

Yes I see what you mean. Odd.:confused: