PDA

View Full Version : pagans welcome?

Song
1st June 2002, 01:58 PM
Hello, I'm new to the boards. I notice that some of the forums appear to be Christian-oriented. I respect that, and not about to go flaming anyone's religious or spiritual beliefs. I am just wondering if this place is friendly to those who walk a different path, without trying to convert them. I hope so because I want to hang around for a while. :)

Blessings,
Song

Dave
1st June 2002, 08:31 PM
Hello Song

Yes indeed some of the Forums are specifically for Christian content - after all it is the dominant religion in our country (UK) and a large proportion of people still choose to marry in church. You may also find the section on Marriage in other faiths (http://www.2-in-2-1.co.uk/chapel/otherfaiths/) of interest.

However one of the reasons why we have a separate forum for the Christian postings is that others can find the discussion of such issues a threat or a distraction.

What you will find is that we are unapologetically in favour of the success and strengthening of marriage - it's what 2-in-2-1 is all about. Sadly there are those of a variety of of persuasions, some of them "Pagan" who wish deliberately to undermine marriage - they will be less welcome here.

So feel free to "post away!!"