PDA

View Full Version : He love me,i love him, we are happy.But he say i am too young for him

Hurma
3rd December 2000, 01:46 AM
I am 19 years old,it's more than a year i am in a reletionship with a 40 years old man.
I don't feel the age difference between us, He is very good to me,he say he loves me,but he never gonna married me because, i am too young.I am very sad,because i love him so much,i want to have baby and to become his wife.I ask him, if he want to leave me,and he said no.I don't know what to do,he is like my family,i have only him in this world

JJ
4th December 2000, 09:30 PM
It sounds as if he is taking advantage of you. Surely if he really cared he would want to make the commitment and marry you. If the age difference doesn't matter for you having a relationship (and living together?), then why does it matter for getting married. I know of people who are happily married despite a large age difference.

Do you really have no friends and family to turn to? Perhaps you could find a hobby or something that would get you out and give you a life as well as your relationship with him and you wouldn't be so dependent. If that's not possible, then perhaps it's better to have someone like him who cares than no one at all.

relaxeddevil
5th December 2000, 11:54 AM
if u love him ... thee is no harm... but my dear 19 and 40 is a big difference... but in love age does not matter, just tell him so... and dont be afraid keep it up...

and as far as baby is concerned... so i think its better if u donot conceive his baby.. ppl would not understand this..

keep loving him BEST OF LUCK

Hurt
7th December 2000, 02:02 AM
I am going to try to give you some sound advice, and whether you take heed to not is your choice. Dear, you are 19 years old--this man is 40 years old. I would hope that you would reconsider marrying this man. I think he is using you to stay younger. My husband is 40 right now, and I can tell you that a man at 40 has lost his freaking mind. They are going through many changes, they are bored with their relationship and they want to feel young again. Dear, I think that is all you are doing for him, us making him feel young. As far as children, honey, when you have children, you and your spouse both need to be young and grow with your children. You will be doing it all, and he will be too old to cut the mustard!
You don't have to agree with this, but it's my opinion.

Originally posted by Hurma:
I am 19 years old,it's more than a year i am in a reletionship with a 40 years old man.
I don't feel the age difference between us, He is very good to me,he say he loves me,but he never gonna married me because, i am too young.I am very sad,because i love him so much,i want to have baby and to become his wife.I ask him, if he want to leave me,and he said no.I don't know what to do,he is like my family,i have only him in this world