PDA

View Full Version : Sick & Tired!!!

Daph80
29th October 2007, 05:15 PM
Hi,

Sorry to have a rant but I am so sick and tired of reading peoples problems!! I read it and all I can see is that they don't actually want any help they just want people to sympethise with them and be total VICTIMS!!!! Don't these people want solutions? Do they want to stay as they are? My God! Get a bleedin' life or sort it out!!:mad:

Wouldn't you want help with actually handling problems you have? They ask for help and advice yet they never seem to take it and half of the problem is that the advice is useless. It's either not confronting the problem, running away or they actually enjoy being in the problem and rather than solve it they want to stay in it. Ughhh!!!!

SOMETHING'S GOT TO CHANGE!!!!!!!

Does anyone else feel the same way or is it just me?

Daph

seaview
29th October 2007, 09:12 PM
Its just you..........chill...its cool!!:D

Anne22
30th October 2007, 01:28 PM
Daph

People post here because quite often they dont have anyone else to turn to and are trying to make sense of their lives - I know I have been a victim of my marriage situation and there is nothing wrong with being a victim - I didnt chose to be and am sure most wouldnt!!!

Of course I wanted solutions and I did listen to some fantastic advice offered to me here on this site but noone could say anything to make me make the decisions I know I needed to make to move on with my life!

I didnt feel the advice was useless but often comforting to know I am not the only one in this situation!! I didnt run away or enjoy any of it and find it insulting that you would say such a thing!

Things do change but only when you feel you are ready to move on - some people can move on easier than others! We all have different circumstances!

Anne22