PDA

View Full Version : Okay ladies tell me about

bandit
18th October 2007, 07:59 PM
all of your love affairs. Did you forget him after it was over or will you always remember him and what you did. Is it possible to forget?

1aokgal
24th October 2007, 05:35 AM
Bandit....

You have a compulsion to ask the women on this forum a nosy invasive too-personal question. How many times do you plan to open a thread to this subject which is too strange for words? My understanding is that you have/had marital problems and believe your wife had an affair? Man, get over it. What is your problem?

Are you so insecure in the sack you think she makes comparison from you and the other man you imagine/believe she cheated with? I guarantee you that your marriage is doomed to failure if you do not move on from this point. Whether women do or don't remember past lovers ???? It really is not any of your business to ask women here to confide such personal information. I think you live vicariously by reliving the events you think transpired. This is unhealthy for you and perhaps you need to see a mental health counsellor to get beyond the topic.

It would seem to me such pre-occupation would do a good job to make a woman desire to look elsewhere as there is controlling and unusual interest to know details that are none of your concern.

There are men who ask a woman to confide her sexual history in detail and that sounds like you would do that. There is a prurient interest to get the details of this history. NO woman should EVER confide her sexual history to any man except bare details as,"Yes, I am divorced." How many, what style and details are no subject of discussion that one should have with a man in their lives.

Bandit...how many affairs did you have and did you remember what you did or did you forget?
STOP...we don't want to know this peice of trivia.

Ladies, if you are ever asked or coerced to share such info. GET OUT. There is a problem with the man.
Bandit...do get a life.

bandit
30th October 2007, 07:31 PM
you blasted me. It was really sort of a joke but you certainly did not take it that way. I'm sorry I offended you and I'll try my best not to do it again. Again, my apologies to all. Bandit