PDA

View Full Version : Wedding and Wedding Propsals this Valentine's Day

icedlavander
30th January 2007, 05:57 PM
It is Valentine's day once again! Just curious about wedding proposals made on this day or even weddings on V day... how did they turn out?

For me, the day itself is already so romantic and adding up these events, that day would just end up extra special.

Tell us your stories...

~~~~

poppy
30th January 2007, 05:58 PM
Bit more free advertising eh?

lismant
12th February 2007, 11:47 AM
Hi Poppy that's not ad!

Valentines day is the most romantic day of the year to get engaged, as we know that 40% of all engagements happen between the winter holidays and the day cupid arrives....... more... according to the web's leading wedding planning resources nearly 1000,000 couples that begin their wedding planning journey between the months of January and February each year.

Lisman

chris5
26th February 2007, 08:55 PM
I totally agree..Valentine's day is definitely the most romantic day of the year. Even you are feeling low, the thought of V day with its gifts, flowers, chocolates and all the splashes of red will surely raise your spirits. And if you get a proposal with a ring...icing on the cake!

helenrw200
27th February 2007, 07:18 PM
I can't think of anything more unromantic than sharing the day of a wedding proposal with 1000,000 other couples !

chloebee
12th March 2007, 08:32 AM
My then fiance, now husband, surprised me with a Valentine's day proposal over the radio :)

==========================