PDA

View Full Version : Please pray for my marriage

janejill2
20th December 2006, 01:22 AM
I am married, but am not happy. My husband still allows his ex-wife to email him and stay in his life, when he knows how much it bothers me.
He does not understand how much this hurts me. We have a 9 month old baby together, and I really feel like I am just a rebound to his divorce. He does love me, but he does not respect my feelings. Please say prayers for us that God will make him see that it is not appropriate to be speaking with his ex-wife any longer. They have no children together - there is no reason she needs to be emailing him any longer. Thank you for your prayers.

Coffeebean
24th December 2006, 12:36 PM
dear Janejill i will certainly be praying for you other this time. I am going through exactly the same thing only I am 7 weeks pregnant and in the middle of fighting a miscarriage. My husband told me that he still has not found the love again told me again just this morning after we heard from the preg unit who confirmed we were in the middle of a miscarriage and just before christmas day. We'll pray for each other and get through this

God bless and merry christmas